Android App Login Ms Sql
Solution 1:
When I first started Android programming I was told that making a direct connection to the database is considered bad practice, and that an interface (JSP, PHP, .NET) should always be used. I don't know if this is a security thing or not but it would probably be the best for you.
If possible, create a .NET (or whatever server-side language you are comfortable with; .NET would probably be the easiest if you're working with a MS SQL server) page and talk to it over HTTPS (there's your security) and pass it the login info using POST. You could use JSON but name value parameters would accomplish the same thing. Have your page connect to the DB and test the information you pass it against whatever is in it. Then pass back a value that says whether it is correct or not in the response.
EDIT: This looks like a decent guide to getting HTTPS set up on Android (just browsed through it quickly so I can't vouch for it 100%).
Solution 2:
JSON is just the form you pass data in.
Noone stops you from using SSL for the connection. Or encrypting the JSON data in your own way.
Post a Comment for "Android App Login Ms Sql"