Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Android Low Memory:no More Background Process ?? Need Help

I am facing the problem of low memory. Low memory:no more background process And here is the scenario. I am using a list which gets its data from a string array, it has a custom ba

Solution 1:

If you are using code similar to:

Typefacefont= Typeface.createFromAsset(getContext().getAssets(),
"fonts/Helvetica.ttf");

try making "font" a global variable so it only gets loaded once. Otherwise it can be loaded repeatedly, quickly consuming memory. See this message for a little more detail

Solution 2:

Well, question is a bit unclear to have answered:

  1. After each level - do you switch/start to another Activity? If so you shouldn't keep anywhere references to old activity. Otherwise it could trigger OOM problems
  2. I suppose you're fetching data using some kind of Cursor alike object. Cursor's are very memory-consuming objects, so you'd better not only just close Cursor's, but you should also call Cursor.deactivate()

Post a Comment for "Android Low Memory:no More Background Process ?? Need Help"